Cones and Needles Retreat House
Cones and Needles Retreat House is located on 2.5 forested acres in Pinetop, AZ. Pinetop is located in the White Mountain of East-Central Arizona. We offer fully equipped facilities for small retreats with a minimum of 4 and maximum of 6 guests. Each guest has their own table, daylight lamp, design wall & adjustable height VERY comfortable chair. Kitchen & Dining Room are fully equipped and there are numerous eateries within 1 to 5 miles. Double occupancy bedrooms have brand new mattresses and plenty of space for your personal belonging.
1137 Osprey Lane
Pinetop, Arizona 85935
From Highway 260 (also White Mountain Blvd. - the main highway through Pinetop) turn South at the traffic light onto S. Penrod Lane. You will be turning onto S. Penrod between Charlie Clark's Steakhouse and Eddie's Country Store. You will pass the Community Presbyterian Church on your right and soon after will turn right onto Nadean Dr. Nadean Dr. runs straight for a bit and then curves left and then right. Continue straight onto Osprey Lane when you pass Wapiti Lane on your left. Continue past the iron fence on your left and Cones and Needles Retreat House will be on your left. It is the first left turn after passing the iron fence. There is a tree stump immediately before the turn. The address numbers, 1137, are on the tree stump. You have arrived! Welcome!
- Each guest has their own work table
- Plenty of space for side table: bring your own or use our folding wooden tables
- Each guest has 5' X 4' design wall + there are 2' X 2' portable design boards available
- Very comfortable rolling, height-adjustable, arm-less chairs (rated up to 400 lbs)
- Counter height two-station cutting table
- Two lg counter height, hard-surface ironing tables with Rowena irons